Taylor Swift tickets are one of our most popular selections. We think it's because Taylor Swift tickets give us fans a unique concert experience: a show-stopping show with content we can both enjoy and relate to. So if you're looking for the best selection of Taylor Swift tickets available, you've come to the right place. Shop all of our Taylor Swift tickets below.
No results found for New York
15 reasons to get Taylor Swift tickets and see her in concert:
1. Raised in Pennsylvania, Swift moved to Nashville at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. She signed with Big Machine Records and became the youngest songwriter ever hired by the publishing house.
2. Her self-titled debut album in 2006 made her a country music star. Her third single "Our Song" also made her the youngest person to write and perform a Number One song on the Hot Country Songs chart. She also received a Best New Artist nod at the 2008 Grammy Awards.
3. Swift's second album, Fearless in 2008, buoyed by pop crossover singles "Love Story" and "You Belong with Me", became the best-selling album of 2009 in the US.
4. Fearless also won four Grammy Awards, with Swift becoming the youngest ever Album of the Year winner.
5. Swift's third album, 2010's Speak Now, sold over one million copies within the first week of its US release. The album's third single, "Mean", won two Grammy Awards.
6. In 2012, Swift released her fourth album, Red. Its opening US sales of 1.2 million were the highest recorded in a decade. The singles "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "I Knew You Were Trouble" were worldwide hits.
7. Swift's third and fourth albums, 2010's Speak Now and 2012's Red, both sold more than one million copies within the first week of their U.S release.
8. Speak Now's "Mean" won two Grammy Awards, while Red's singles "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "I Knew You Were Trouble" were worldwide hits.
9. Swift's fifth album, the pop-focused 1989, was released in 2014 and sold more copies in its opening week than any album in the previous 12 years, making Swift the first and only act to have three albums sell more than one million copies in the opening release week.
10. The singles "Shake It Off", "Blank Space", and "Bad Blood" reached Number One on the Billboard Hot 100.
11. Swift is known for narrative songs about her personal experiences. As a songwriter, she has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
12. As of September 2015, Swift's other achievements include seven Grammy Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards, eight Academy of Country Music Awards, and one Brit Award.
13. She is one of the best-selling artists of all time, having sold more than 40 million albums—including 27.1 million in the U.S.—and 130 million single downloads. Swift has also had supporting roles in feature films including Valentine's Day (2010) and The Giver (2014).
14. In 2015, Swift became the youngest woman ever to be included on Forbes' "100 Most Powerful Women" list, ranking at 64.
15. As a philanthropist, Swift supports arts education, children's literacy, natural disaster relief, LGBT anti-discrimination efforts, and charities for sick children.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
|WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
|NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Copyright © 2012 - 2015 BuyAnySeat.com, a Denver Media Holdings company. All Rights Reserved.